1) The Alt-Right threw themselves behind a narcissist who doesn't give a shit about their ideas or ideology
2) At the same time it's presence has begun to mobilize the sleeping giantess of the opposition.
3) It leaves them exposed with nowhere to go and no one to protect them now that they've come out of the woodwork.
4) They're going to be nostalgic for the days of "PC Culture" and SJWs, when would-be radicals spent their time arguing about pop culture online. They never realized that things they hate so much were just fly traps for the Left. Now they've gotten them off the internet and into the streets* and the Alt-Right is going to realize just how small they are in reality. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people.
* I think that when historians look at this period, they will see things starting to change with BLM, but accelerating under Trump. Trump is, after all, an Accelerationist's wet dream.
We're starting a Dr. John inspired band. - I'm gonna play the bones. I don't think the world is ready.
3 years ago