Thursday, April 3, 2008

West Tenth Launch Party!


Well, what is this handsome Rothko? Just kidding. It's the cover of the first issue of what I hope will be many, of NYU's premier undergraduate literary magazine, West 10th Street. This Friday we will be having our official launch party at 7:00 PM at the Creative Writer's House, 58 West 10th Street, NY,NY. The theme is black, red, and white, so if you want to come wear one of those colors. If you don;t own anything white or black, I guess you could go topless (depending on your race) or somehow bloody yourself. Anyways it should be a good event. We're having poets and fiction writers reading their pieces. All are welcome. If you can't make it, look out for copies of our magazine on shelves, bathroom stalls, used as bookmarks, ask me for a copy if you would like to see one, I think I can photocopy a few.

And no, I don't have any poetry in it. But I helped to select them. There some really promising work by one young poet. Check it out.

No comments: