Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Muddy Rivers and Other Updates

First of all, a shout out to my 26 followers. I hope I am not disappointing you.

Second, a poem of mine is the Muddy River Poetry Review. Just go to my name (B-E-N N-A-R-D-O-L-I-L-L-I) and click on the link to see the poem. It will download as a word document.

Third, more GWIAF News!

Okay, I guess I will break this down using letters.

a) We are having a silent auction at Liberty Tavern, 5-7 p.m. It is in Clarendon Arlington, Virginia on June 4th. We're auctioning many various things.

b)June 5th, we will be at the Greenway Community Yard Sale, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., if you;re in Arlington, come by. We will be selling all kinds of things, housewares, linens, artwork, toys, books, and other things.

c)There will be further yard sales and a cocktail party with details to follow later.

d)Consider signing up to help at, give money to, and/or perform at the Greater Washington Indie Arts Festival.

No comments: