Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Publications of the Year (Probably)

Isn't that how we all feel when we have a bunch of poems online? No? Okay maybe just me. In case you are wondering why the image, it's because I have several new works up on Winamop. They have not given me a mop yet, though. If you scroll to the bottom you can vote for the poem. Please, be gentle.

I have a poem based on Wikileaks' latest hits, a remix of their diplomatic cables all tied up in a knot.

And to relax you after all that, here is a soothing poem from work to a calm.

Also, if anyone who reads this blog is interested, which includes the people who leave me comments in Chinese or about Ugg Boots, I am in the DC area for the holidays. This may or may not include the whole twelve days of Christmas.

No comments: