Monday, June 13, 2011

The Job Hunt Resumes

I have now returned back to Arlington, Virginia from Italy. It was an interesting experience.


We got into the mood as you can see and really absorbed the local culture and customs. We were determined to fit in and not look like tourists. I even got into a debate with Nietzschean aquatic nymph. Or maybe it was Mark Twain.


And then the former pope John Paul II knocked some sense into me.


I thought it was for this at first:

I didn't care if the Colosseum really held Rome together. But it turns out he was angry with me for being slothful, one of the seven deadly sins. So, I made my confession and swore to find employment of the gainful nature.

You can read about the vow here at my side project, I Don't Want to Be a Manchild.

On an unrelated note, here is a poem by Tom Savage I found amusing. If any of you readers want to send me things to check out and post, whether by you or your loved ones, let me know. I'm always looking to add content.

No comments: