Monday, March 12, 2012

Who Let the Dogs Out?


A leading presidential contender wants to know, especially since he can't find them on the roof of his car. Oh well. The article I mentioned in my last blog post on philosophy is mentioned up at Literary Kicks. Nice to be able to contribute to a site I've been following for several years.  New poetry is up as well. First of all, La Fovea, which has an interesting structure to it. One poet nominates another, who in turn finds other poets to post material. I was nominated by Seth McKelvey and will select other poets I know. So be on the look out for a possible email dear versifiers! There is also new work to ponder over and admire at The Rusty Nail.

Still have to figure out what I'm doing with my life. The spring weather makes me want to head out to new lands. It's probably the legacy of playing too much Oregon Trail as a kid.

No comments: